Top 3 Reasons to Use an LDA


There are MANY reasons to use an LDA, but here are my Top 3:

1. Affordable/Low Cost: Using an LDA to prepare your legal documents is usually a fraction of the cost of hiring an lawyer/attorney. There are times when you just need a little help and direction versus a full blown legal service. If you are looking for a cost effective way to get a divorce, living trust, wills, bankruptcy, incorporation, LLC, power of attorney and more, try or contact an LDA first and they can refer you to an attorney if they cannot help you.

Bankruptcy Without A Lawyer, San Diego Bankruptcy Lawyer, Bankruptcy Lawyer NYC,

2. Fast/Efficient: I have been doing LDA work for years, and most people who come to me that have tried to use a lawyer/attorney say that they could not get a call back or that they were really slow or did not have time to do the work right away. As an LDA, I prepare most of my documents the same day and can usually get a customer in the same day or very soon as compared to attorneys. And, my customers get called back promptly. Our customers and potential customers are our life blood and critical to our success, so each one is treated accordingly. We get a lot of referrals, so I know we are doing our jobs well.

3. Professional/Friendly/Approachable: I get a lot compliments for being professional. I think it is because people or consumers of legal document services think or perceive that the service will not be friendly. It is commonly thought that attorney are arrogant, unapproachable and not friendly...which is true in most of my encounters, but there are some exceptions too. I and my staff are very approachable, friendly and professional...it is our nature and not fabricated...so I think that makes all the difference to our customers and is how I like it to be!


Do It Yourself Bankruptcy

Is Bankruptcy Right For You? Talk to Bankruptcy Attorneys Free and Confidential. Licensed bankruptcy attorneys are available. Attorneys will call you to discuss your case for free. Find out if bankruptcy is right for your situation.

Rating of Do It Yourself Bankruptcy



Get Online Application at online Bankruptcy Lawyer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment